Saturday, December 2, 2006

Thunderbuild

thunderbird about box v3a1Today I happily note a small step on my journey into the Mozilla project. Since I am going to try and pitch in with Thunderbird accessibility stuff I went ahead and pulled the source from cvs, did some magic Mozilla build stuff, installed, and finally ran the latest version from the trunk.

I thought my blog needed some colour so I uploaded the "About" box from this version showing an artistic drawing of a blue winged thunder duck-swan thing in repose, perhaps about to ascend? It looks like it could be the parent of the bird shown on the newer logo.

2 comments:

Richard Majece said...

By the way, it will be great idea for college students to read this useful info. It will help you to achieve academic success

Jatin Sethi said...

It is heartbreaking that most substance rehabilitation focuses today publicize themselves as recuperating focuses however don't give the patients complete medicines for their fixation. They do this to bring in cash as you join with them. That is the reason you should be cautious while picking a rehab place for your drug dependence issue.
motivational quotes for addicts
rehab quotes