Monday, March 12, 2007

olpc

Jim Gettys from laptop.org emailed me the other day to offer me an OLPC X0-1 developer system so that I might work on getting on-screen keyboard support on Sugar.

cute olpc subnotebook

I think it is time to start hunting for new talent to help with this work. I started an olpc thread over on the mozilla a11y development list to see if the Jambu project might be a good option here but I'm pretty sure Steve Lee has his hands full without having to target Sugar.

I think Sugar could benefit best with some customized OSK work whether use GOK, Jambu, onBoard, or something new. If you are interested in helping out contact me or Jim. Please note that "helping out" means "doing the work".

2 comments:

Milenaglen said...

Great thoughts. Really impressing. Should include some of them in my paper at
dissertation writing service .

Oliver Maurice said...

These google apps for teachers could be really useful if you are planing to write or learn something. Good lick