Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mobile Research

I've been meaning to report about my growing involvement in the mobile space.

I'm involved in a mobile device research entity here at the ATRC called SCYP and we just launched our call for proposals. We want to change the world on a shoe string and we need help. Of course I'm steering the project towards free and open technologies... and attending the weekly standups with a swanky new N810 maemo* in hand just might help that along. Oh that, and I'm providing technical oversight for this research entity, which affords me some influence.

Any folks who want to get involved and have a project in mind, or are already doing stuff you think we should know about feel free to comment below or email scyp at atrc dot utoronto dot ca.

*Note: On November 12th I learned I was one of 500 lucky people to be accepted into the N810 maemo device program. Thanks!

3 comments:

Fastbet said...

If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this web page and be up to date everyday. Taruhan Online

Oliver Maurice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oliver Maurice said...

You need to look at this blog post if you want to write a bibliography. This blog contains all the valuable info and some hints that could be helpful.