Saturday, January 26, 2008

Where is David?

Baby Riley smilingI've had enough requests to prompt this somewhat rare personal post. My second child, another healthy girl, Riley, was born January 6th of this month!

I feel so lucky, thrilled, and tired.

I've saved up some holiday time and will continue to focus on my family until the second half of February. High priority community work that I'm involved with will continue to get enough attention that I'm not a bottleneck, but pretty much everything else is on the backburner. Thanks for your patience.

And thanks for reading.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats David, and enjoy the time off!

Unknown said...

Pretty amazing, David. Life with two children is twice the fun. Enjoy your time at home offline.

jglassenberg said...

Mazel Tov!!!!!

Nicki said...

Aw, congratulations! She is beautiful! :)

Steve Lee said...

Gorgeous, and she already hase more hair than you. Congrats to you all and enjoy the family time.

Fastbet said...

I think more updates and will be returning. I have filtered for qualified edifying substance of this calibre all through the past various hours. Liga Inggris

Richard Majece said...

You can make your career choice thank so these advices. This information was really useful for me and my friends